After completing novice the next step is the Introduction to Intermediate course or “Intro-mediate 1 & 2”. These are two 6 week classes that set you and your dog up for real life. We will teach you the new drills and techniques at a gentle pace for success.
Drills you will learn and use!
Long distance sit stay & down stay
And so much more!!!
Intro-medaite 1 – 6 weeks $250
Intro-mediate 2 – 6 weeks $250
Monthly Membership Intermediate Classes are scheduled at various times each week. Therefore you can attend one or more classes each week. Monthly memberships available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Intermediate Class days and times are:
Wednesday @ 7:15pm
Sunday @ 11:55am
- Loose leash heeling (with turns and speed changes)
- Sit in motion on leash
- Down in motion on leash
- Stand in motion on leash
- Recall introducing the hand signal on leash
- Recall from a distance (20-30 feet with long line)
- Recall from release command with long line
- Recall over food distraction with long line
- Sit Stay 3 minutes
- Sit Stay with food refusal 1 minute
- Stand Stay 1 minute
- Down Stay 5 minutes
- Down Stay food refusal 5 minutes
- Sit – verbal and hand signal form in front
- Down – verbal and hand signal from in front
- Stand – verbal and hand signal from in front
- Sit – verbal and hand signal from heel
- Down – verbal and hand signal from heel
- Stand – verbal and hand signal from heel
- Finish – verbal and hand signal
- Figure 8 heeling
- Dog past dog heeling